Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm

"Stop that," she squeals, starting to laugh. Apparently she was ticklish. She squeals loud enough to make Nickolai flinch from the pitch and loudness but he tries to cover Amz's ears so she can continue to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm

"Aha I found it." Kian said letting go of her. "I knew you had to have one somewhere. You really should laugh more. Perhaps not that loudly but you should deffinetly have a good giggle now and then. It will actually increase your life span."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Helena rolls her eyes, "How could laughing increase your life span. That's like saying eating Telenian Grapes makes you live longer," she teases.

(Telenian Grapes are grapes raised on Telena (duh) that have been known to cause drowsiness, drunk-like behavior, and overall the effects of alcohol and many drugs all combined and is highly addictive but all the bad effects are in the skin while juice and wine made from them increases strength for short periods of time up to a month.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Kian frowned at her. "That is a bad comparison. Lughter gives your belly muscles work out and ctully does help you live longer. Those grpes on the other hnd good luck trying to live long on those." He sid wrinkling his nose at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

"Yeah. Those grapes have a nasty effect. It's part of a test to become a full member of my clan. You must be able to eat a bucket of them without ever eating another, having any serious ill effects, talking, and you must not vomit," Helena laughs, remembering that test.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm

"Sounds like a lot of fun. Kind of makes me glad I'm not much of a fighter. It just sounds like too much work to me." Kian said with a lazy sigh. He flopped down onto the ground of the clearing nd gave her a rather cat like smile. "Come take a load off."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Helena giggles and unbuckles her katana, laying it on the ground. She also takes knives out of her boots, takes the pin blades out of her hair letting it flow free, unlatches her dagger broach, takes off her assassins crossbow(attached to her arm), and lays down next to him, beginning to relax.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 pm

"Remind me not to hug you while you're fully armed. Goodness I could impale myself on even that little broach of yours. I'm glad you're on our side well for now at least." Kian said noding slightly. She came prepared at least.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 pm

"It's a habit of mine," Helena says, looking nervous for a moment before laying down next to Kian. She could feel his body heat when she was this close to him and she was unused to being close to anyone but it felt strangely good.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 pm

"I supouse that's what happens when your grow up with assasins." Kian said with a small shrug. "I think spending some time with me will be good for you. No one's better at being relaxing then I am." He said giving her a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:37 pm

"I think Amz would care to disagree," Helena says, looking at Nickolai and Amz. "She's the first woman he's ever shown an interest in. It's fascinating," She says, her tone more like he was a unique experiment.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Kian let out a small laugh. "Indeed they do seemed to be quite interested in each other. I find it quite amazing as well. He's the only male that Amz's hasn't imediately wanted to kicked the snot out of." He smiled slightly as he watched his sister sleep contently on Nickolai's lap.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:53 pm

"I hear you two!" Nickolai shouts over to them smiling. He shifts Amz next to him and lays down beside her, wrapping his arms around her and closing his eyes. "See you two tommorrow," he yawns before falling asleep immediatly.

Helena shakes her head, "I guess it is getting kind of late," she says, looking at the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Kian bit his lip to hold back a laugh. Today had been far more interesting then he had expected. "It is getting rather late. I supouse we should get some sleep. See you in the morning beautiful." He said leaning over and giving her cheek a small kiss. He then yawned slightly s he put his hed on his arms and closed his eyes. Hopefuly he would be able to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Helena smiles shyly and puts her hand on her cheek, laying her head facing Kian. She smiles for a moment before relaxing and instantly falling asleep.

(You get to timeskip to the morning : P)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm

It's so beautiful out here. Amz thought smiling to herself. She had awoke not too long ago to find tht everyone was still sleep. So she had made her way to the little stream just far enough from where they had camped. It had a small waterfall flowing into it from the rocks above. She had changed into a tank top and a pair of cut off pants. They had once belonged to Kian but he had no hope of fitting into them now. Still smiling Amz made her way into the refreshing water. It was so peaceful out here that she was free to think of anything or rather anyone that she wanted.

Kian bit his lip gently as he watched Helen continue to sleep. He had awoken to find himself snuggling closer to her then when he had first fallen asleep. He had seen Amz head off to the little stream. He could have followed her but he knew she would rather he didn't. So he continued to watch the beutiful woman beside him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Helena rolled over and grumbled in her sleep, twitching slightly as if fighting off dream foes.

Nickolai had awoken the moment Amz had moved away from her arms but he decided to stay in the clearing and just lie on his back, staring at the sky while deciding what he should do next.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Kian frowned slightly s he leaned closer and gently poked Helena with his fingure. She seemed to be having a strange dream. Wether good or bad he couldn't tell.

Amz was smiling lightly to herself as she made her way back to the clearing not too long later. The little soak had been a good idea after all. Her clothes showed no sign of being wet for she had dried them with her winds. Her smile grew slightly when she noticed that Nickolai was awake. "Nice to see you're up." She said lightly as she grbbed her usual clothing. She was in a better mood then she had been the other day. She quickly ducked behind a tree and tree nd trded one tnk top for the other and her shorts for her skirt.AS she repered she wlked over to put her other garments on.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Helena growls and rolls away from Kian's poke, "Five more minutes," she grumbles.

Nickolai gets up and grins at Amz, "How was your sleep, beautiful?" he asks, practically purring the words.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Kian let out a small laugh but didn't try to poke her again. He was affraid that he might lose a fingure if he tried. Smiling he continued to watch her.

"It was actully quite refreshing." Amz said giving him a bright smile. "You're very easy to get along with." She continued as she pulled a stocking.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:41 pm

"It's quite interesting that you think so," Nickolai chuckles, "Helena thinks I am the evilest of all feline demon kind," he says, grinning. He stands very straight and tall, watching Amz with a glitter in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 pm

"Why did you do something to me while I slept?" Amz asked quickly looking herself over. She hadn't noticed anything different. "If not then I have no reason to see you as evil. Besides I've been told that I am a rather fiest nymph myself. Then again I can't really get an honest opinion because most of the people that he seen me are dead." She said with a small shrug as she slid her shoulder armor on. She wore them mostly to hide her mark rather than because she actually needed them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Nickolai just laughs, "Helena calls everyone who annoys her 'the evilest of blank kind." Of course that makes almost everyone the evilest so... not sure you can count on her opinion,"

(By the way if you didn't pick it up Nickolai is a cat demon)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"Then I'd better not annoy her." Amz said with a small nod as she finished dressing. She then stepped closer to Nickolai. She gently took hold of his robes and pulled them away for a better look. "You sure don't look all that evil. You might be the hotest feline demon but not the evilist." She noded as if to confirm it as she let his robes fall back into place.

(Really? I couldn't tell.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm

(... I hate sarcasm)

Nickolai grins, looking very proud of himself. He resists growling but instead paces back and forth. "I need something to do," he hisses to himself.

Helena twitches and open her eyes, watching up. "Oui vei,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 pm

(But you love me right?)

"I think I might be able to give you something to do." Amz said giving Nickolai a small smile. She couldn't remember ever being this bold around a guy before. Then again she had never really liked any other guy before.

"Finally you're awake. I thought you were going to sleep forever or break my fingure if I tried to wake you up again." Kian said smiling slightly at Helena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next